Where Creativity Is Manufactured
What We're All About
Like What You See?
Here Is How You Can Contribute
Please, Check these Rules Before Attempting To Do Anything on this Site
And Finally, Here Is Our Contact Information
This website is a hub for anybody willing to voice his/her opinions; it is also a platform for anyone interested in sharing his/her own ideas, creations, and views on any topic.
You can gain exposure by either commenting in the comments section, writing articles on topics that suit the overall theme of Re-Marking, or by sending pictures of drawings, paintings, images, and graphic designs as inspiration for essay topics.
(Note: Your pictures will be published along with the essay topics; they won't be published on their own.)
- No heavily offensive materials or subject matters are allowed to be shared or discussed respectively.
- Everything that is related to Re-Marking, including pictures, gifs, and writing content, is not allowed to be copied anywhere else, but it can be circulated and shared on all social media outlets.
- To give you credit for your contributions, in an e-mail, please give us your full name, professional name, or artistic name; however, if you don’t want your name to be tagged, please specify that as well.
- All works that are sent to Re-Marking must be original creations, material from your own creation – they can’t be taken from anywhere else, copied, or modified in any manner.
- Once your work gets accepted for publishing, you’ll get a confirmation email stating that your work is ready to be published on a specific date.